Friday, July 23, 2021

Update... Again.

 Anyone else think LEGOs shouldn’t just be for kids? I personally love thinking up something to make and then building it. My most recent project was a Narnia scene, which I might post later. For now, I really need a post schedule. Here is my (temporary) schedule...

Miscellaneous Monday: on Monday’s I will have the random posts, including updates and LEGO creations.

Typed-up Thursday: on Thursday I will post writings, such as book reviews and stories.

If you have any more ideas, please feel free to leave them in the comments!!!

I may also make a list of good books that I enjoy.

Anywho, that’s about all I have for now. 

See you next time!

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Book reviews would be great if ones you read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, naturally I would only review books I've read ;)
      p.s. I know this person...

      Delete