Thursday, September 2, 2021

Typed-Up Thursday; an "Essay" on Favorite Foods

 Hey, sorry this is late. Today, I'll talk about food. Not just any food, but my favorite food. Hopefully it will give you ideas for your next dinner party, lunch, breakfast, desert....

so here we go...

Breakfast: Waffles, Crepes, pancakes (the good kind, homemade), and cereal, which is very rare for me. Very rare.

lunch: Turkey sandwiches, pasta, smoothie bowl, and POPCORN and smoothie!! don't mix the last two together, though. blech.

Dinner: Anything with mashed potatoes,  Chicken and rice, and macaroni with peas mixed in. trust me, it's good.

Desert: This one's hard. brownies, ice cream, brownie ice cream, chocolate chip brownies, chocolate chip cookies, cookiedough ice cream...

Yep, that's about it. 

If you have the same tastes as me, Great! if not, that's sad. 

QUICK QUIZ: what is the weirdest food you have ever tried? 

That's all for now!

Annie

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Annie, that sounds SO GOOD!!! Thank you! I haven't really had any weird foods. I have had a fruit salad with quinoa in it. It was not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit salad... with quinoa... Interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete