Monday, August 23, 2021

Miscellaneous Monday: Updates And Crazy Creatures

 Hello followers!

Sorry I didn't post on Thursday; we were pretty busy with the fair and all. Anyways, I have some updates... again.

There is a new page titled "Blog Buttons" where you can find links to other bloggers.

Also, this is a bit random, but I couldn't resist.

I'm Just Going to Leave these Photoshopped Animal Hybrids Here (17 Photos)  – Helpost Read

So tell me; is it a Pubbit or a Rabbug? you decide!

And how about this...

Animal #funny animal photoshop #Hilarious #Hybrids #Life #real #Unexpected  in 2020 | Photoshopped animals, Amazing animal pictures, Weird animals

Chorse or Horsen?

There's todays randomness!

Annie

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jeepers! I really HAVE lost track of the days *Slaps forehead*

      Delete
  2. Bubbit, and horsen definitely. They are both a bit disturbing though….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but there were plenty of other options that were MUCH weirder...

      Delete