Monday, July 26, 2021

Miscellaneous Monday: LEGO Narnia!

 Remember when I said that I love LEGOs? Well, it's true. They are the best. So, I decided to share one of my creations; NARNIA! (Forgive the terrible photos)

Top view of the dragon/water/dance. The lady with a flower in her hair is the queen. She is dancing with the king.


Preparing the feast with the help of Good Giant Rumblebuffin.

The guy with the flute standing under the dragon is supposed to be a dryad ;)

If you like LEGOs, tell me in the comments! It's nice to find other lego-lovers.

TTFN, ta ta for now,

Annie


3 comments:

  1. If these photos don't show up, try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work..... I will try to figure something out lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the images to load...

    ReplyDelete