Thursday, May 13, 2021

Name Suggestions

 Hey guys!

As you may know, I am writing a fictional book inspired by Robinson Crusoe, Swiss Family Robinson, and the Coral Island. If you have read those three stories then you know what they have in common, and that something has to do with my story, too. Anyways, I am now on chapter five (Where it gets pretty exciting (I think lol)). I will eventually be in need of 1-3 new pet names, perhaps names that would be good for a dog, elephant, monkey, cat, cow or goat. You may give me some ideas in the comments. You never know, your idea might be in the book!

TTFN, ta ta for now,

Annie

9 comments:

  1. My name suggestions are Magnus for a large pet, or Paulo for a small pet

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestions are Gus, Prince and Needles:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I have the perfect animal in mind for those.... ;)

      Delete
  3. Hmm... maybe Lolo , Cleo and Cheerio☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I have the PERFECT idea for those...

      Delete
    2. How about Furgus for a cow, Gurdie for a goat, and Emily for an elephant.

      Delete