Friday, June 4, 2021

An Update..... And Something Random

 Howdy!

I have written another story about Elaine and Michael (The Two Artists) and I plan to post it soon.... I just need to type it up😉  When my mom read it, certain parts made her laugh, which is a good sign. Of course, there is one spot that is a little...... dramatic. All my proofreaders thought it was good, but when I read it, I think it sounds kind of silly. But, that is probably just because I wrote it. 

So, you can be expecting that one, plus I am almost done with a longer short story that I wrote for school, which will be posted (Hopefully) after the sequel to The Two Artists.

I also wanted to share this VERY random but VERY impressive Guinness World Record holding cow.


Amazing, right?

Well, that's all for now; stay tuned for more random and crazy things!

Annie

P.S. If you know anyone who might enjoy reading stories and other things, feel free to share the link to this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment